How to do Vajrasana?
Kneel down on the floor with knees hip width apart and the top of the feet flat on the floor.
Benefits of Vajrasana
- Stretches thighs, knees, ankles and hips. Improves seated posture.
- Helps meditation by keeping spine erect.
- Those having gas problems should perform this asana,
Immediately after a meal.
- It provides relief from sciatic pain.
- Very effective for digestion problem.
Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
People suffering from Back pain, Slip disc OR chronic disease should only practice Yoga and other exercises under the expert supervision otherwise do not do it.
Pregnant women should only practice Yoga under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.