How to do DWICHAKRIKASAN?
- Start with your legs and hands straight on the floor.
- Then fold your both leg and lift it towards your body.
- Now start cycling first alternate then both leg joined.
- You can practice this asana fast and can do counts according to your comfort.
Benefits of Dwichakrikasan
- This asana is perfect for weight loss.
- Increases your body stamina & flexibility.
- Reduces fats of thighs and calf.
- It makes your digestion power strong.
- Reduces fat of your lower body and upper stomach.
Repetitions for doing Dwichakrikasan
(7 – 15 times on a daily basis)
- Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
- Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
- People suffering from Back pain, Slip disc OR chronic disease should only practice Yoga and other exercises under the expert supervision otherwise do not do it.
- Pregnant women should only practice Yoga and other exercises only under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.
- People with Slip disc should avoid all forward bending exercises while sitting OR Standing.