How to do Kamarchakrasana?
- Start with your hands and legs straight on the floor.
- Inhale and fold your both legs.
- Now fold your hands to support your head.
- Then exhale & bend your legs on right side and head on left side simultaneously.
- Repeat the same on the left hand side
Benefits of Kamarchakrasana
- Improves the flexibility of your lower back.
- Practice of this asana regularly helps in improvement of digestion by stretching .
- It helps in development of mind and body.
- Helps in body relaxation.
- Helps in reducing side belly fats.
Repetitions for doing Kamarchakrasana
(7 – 15 times on a daily basis)
- Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
- Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
- People suffering from Back pain, Slip disc OR chronic disease should only practice Yoga and other exercises under the expert supervision otherwise do not do it.
- Pregnant women should only practice Yoga and other exercises only under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.
- People with Slip disc should avoid all forward bending exercises while sitting OR Standing.