How to do Kandharasana?
- Start with your hands and leg straight on floor.
- Then, fold your both leg touching to your hips.
- Now, try to catch your ankles with your hands.
- After this breathe in and lift your stomach from neck to knee and hold as per your comfort.
Benefits of Kandharasana
- Kandharasan is very effective for spine relaxing
- Effective for stomach and waist pain.
- Cures back pain.
- It improves digestion by stretching.
- Effective for women suffering from menstrual disorder and uterus problems.
Repetitions for doing kandharasana?
( 7 – 15 times on a daily basis )
- Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
- Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
- People suffering from Back pain, Slip disc OR chronic disease should only practice Yoga and other exercises under the expert supervision otherwise do not do it.
- Pregnant women should only practice Yoga and other exercises only under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.