How to do Paad Vritaasan?
- Start with your legs and hands straight on the floor.
- Now lift your both leg keeping your hands below your hips.
- Then make circle clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Try to make big circles. You can also do this with your single leg. Do counts as per comfort.
Benefits of Paad vritaasan
- Helps in faster weight loss.
- Reduces fat around the abdomen,thighs and buttocks.
- Helps in strengthening your abdomen muscles.
- Increases your stamina and flexibility.
- It helps in curing constipation.
Repetitions for doing Paad vritaasan
(7 – 15 times on a daily basis)
- Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
- Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
- Pregnant women should only practice Yoga and other exercises only under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.
- People with Slip disc should avoid all forward bending exercises while sitting OR Standing.