How to do Pavanmuktasana?
- Start with your hands and legs straight on floor.
- Inhale and fold your both legs.
- Now bring it towards your chest pulling from your hand.
- Then breathe out and lift your head and touch your nose to the knee.
- Hold the position as per your comfort.
Benefits of Pavanmuktasana
- Helps in faster weight loss.
- Helps in strengthening abdomen muscles.
- Improves flexibility of lower back.
- Relieves Constipation.
- Very effective for gas problem.
Repetitions for doing Pavanmuktasana
(7 – 15 times on a daily basis)
- Do not practice any Asana OR Pranayama in which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Do not over do the exercises if you feel pain in your body.
- Start exercises mildly and then increase the repetitions as per your capacity.
- People suffering from Back pain, Slip disc OR chronic disease should only practice Yoga and other exercises under the expert supervision otherwise do not do it.
- Pregnant women should only practice Yoga and other exercises only under the supervision of an expert otherwise do not practice any exercise by watching videos or website material.
- People with Slip disc should avoid all forward bending exercises while sitting OR Standing.